- - - - -

MORE SLIGHT ERRORS TO 1.6

73 replies to this topic

#1 DON (guest)

DON (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

Hi having managed to upgrade both opencart and open shop, I find that I seem to have lost the font & text size control from the item description section of the product admin. I also seem to have acquired a further problem in that having added several languages to the shop I am now recieving the error message as shown below when I try to edit them

Fatal error: Class 'Controllerlocalisationlanguage' not found in /var/www/vhosts/collectablescorner.co.uk/httpdocs/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_front.php on line 40
 would appreciate some help as to how to reinstall the font and text and what to do to about the above error message.

yours don

#2 MaxD

MaxD

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 740 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:15 AM

1. Editor got simpler at OpenCart 1.5.5.1, it doesn't have font size and color controls now. Maybe we will fix that fact in OpenShop soon.

2. Try to disable hidden Localize tweak.

#3 Guest (guest)

Guest (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:38 PM

Hi again. thank you for your reply However I have managed to resolve both of these problems, the first the loss of font and text controls to the ckeditor was resolved by replacing the ckeditor with my previouse one. and the fatal error was resolved by taking Jacob Bowen

advice and deleting the vcatche.

However there is another slight problem in that I noticed before I replaced the ckeditor, it is that the description box on the product page has moved up and to the left of the product pictures. Before the upgrade it was under the photo`s, Now it is to the left of the product extra photo`s. I had hoped that replacing the ck editor would have corrected this but it has not

Again could you explain what I would need to do to alter the layout of the product page so as to put this back at the bottom

yours don

#4 Jacob Bowen

Jacob Bowen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationTempe, Arizona

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:24 PM

Take a screen shot of what your seeing, give us a better idea of what your talking about.

Follow my Shenanigans on Twitter

@scarecr0w12

#5 Guest (guest)

Guest (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:34 PM

error%20screen2-100x100.JPGerror%20screen-100x100.JPG

Hi not sure how to add a screenshot to this box so have takena couple snipes instead. As you can see the description box has been moved up and to the left of the pictures. If this is not enough just tell me how to add the screenshot.

yours don

#6 Guest (guest)

Guest (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:37 PM

Hi should have thought of this before, pages can be seen at collectablescorner.co.uk

yours don

#7 Jacob Bowen

Jacob Bowen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationTempe, Arizona

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:48 PM

I went thru your site with just firefox's built in Inspection tool, it seems this may be a problem caused by your theme not handling the "Left", "Right" and "Tab" Div tag areas correctly. As if this is caused by a Extension i would not know, check your "Tweak" tool and use the inspect button to see if there are any conflicts or errors.

Also, on a side note, If you upgraded to OPENCART(Not Openshop) 1.5.6 you need to make sure your theme is updated aswell, or that may be the problem. The theme might be using old coding that is incompatiblewith the new version.

@scarecr0w12

#8 Guest (guest)

Guest (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:59 PM

Hi thank you for the information will try to check for any conflicts with any extensions though I have only added 3. as for the theme, I am still using the standard opencart theme and will try to see if it is any better under the open shop theme. I am afraid you will have to be patient with me as I am still new to open shop/cart and still learning.

yours don

#9 Jacob Bowen

Jacob Bowen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationTempe, Arizona

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:09 PM

No worries at all, we where all new to it at one point.

@scarecr0w12

#10 Guest (guest)

Guest (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:20 PM

Hi have gone through the few extensions that I have been trying and the problem seems to have been caused by the extension google rich snippets 1 @tik Google Rich Snippets by OC2PS

which once removed, the fault was resolved, will try to contact them to see if they can alter the module to remove the conflict and it may be worth keeping in mind should any other member suffer the same problem. I would again thank you for your time and help in resolving the error

yours don

#11 Jacob Bowen

Jacob Bowen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationTempe, Arizona

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

Oh ok, it was due to a rich snippit mod, I have one that might work for you, But im running off a combined 1.5.5.1 and 1.5.6 settings so i'll test on both to make it work.

@scarecr0w12

#12 MaxD

MaxD

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 740 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:58 PM

Jacob Bowen, thank you for good help!

#13 Guest (guest)

Guest (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:18 AM

Hi sorry back again. this time it seems that since upgrading there is now a problem with the speed of the page loading even on google chrome, which is normaly very quick, and I would again be grateful if anybody could perhaps tell me how I can improve this. yours don 

#14 MaxD

MaxD

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 740 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:20 AM

Try to disable OpenShop and check if there is difference in speed loading.

#15 Guest (guest)

Guest (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:37 AM

Hi I have tried the site with openshop disconnected but it is no better, and I have again also lost the multistore function which did not seem to work correctly when I first checked the site this morning, with the multi stores not loading correctly, and when they did, showing either no items available, or  the items from differing stores being jumbled up together. this is mainly when the multistore section was accessed through the top menu of tableware etc. but this seem to sort itself out and then began to work correctly later. I also seem to be getting a lot of error messages such as cannot load the page on I.E or no data recieved on google, and it also takes a rather long time to load the admin login page as well. I would say that since I reconnected openshop the pages are loading faster again. I could disconnect openshop so as you could see what I mean by going to collectablescorner.co.uk please let me know if this would help

yours don

#16 MaxD

MaxD

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 740 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:34 PM

I think this issues are not related to OpenShop. Looks more like your hoster's lags :-(

#17 Jacob Bowen

Jacob Bowen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationTempe, Arizona

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

Question, how many products do you have?

@scarecr0w12

#18 Guest (guest)

Guest (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:17 PM

Hi!

I just installed OpenShop to my opencart 1.5.6 and now I can't get to my admin page or store front. I get a "500 Internal server error" message.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

Regards

Fredrik

#19 Jacob Bowen

Jacob Bowen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationTempe, Arizona

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:30 PM

if you have error loging on, please provide your error log

@scarecr0w12

#20 Guest (guest)

Guest (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:54 PM

uhm, where do I find an error log if I can't log in?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Community Skin by Fredson Nunes Junior