- - - - -

Weight Based Item

2 replies to this topic

#1 Felipe (guest)

Felipe (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:06 PM

I sell an frozen yogurt kind item ... That is weight based item on quantity !!

So .. In admin... In the product options... Must have an check just after the price, or whatever.... To weight based item  ... Checked to true or false

If checked... When you click buy or add to card... A popup must open.. Asking... Weight ??? So i input... “” 2,35 “” kg .... And the price is the unit per kg price (now the system only accepts 1 quantity.. 2 quantity.. 3... Etc.. Not 2,35) and then the item is added to cart, or using your cartless directly to checkout.. With the inputed quantity !!!

#2 MaxD

MaxD

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 735 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:12 PM

In your situation the best move is to setup product options.

Anyway its natural to order some common amounts of liquid. No one takes 1.7534 liters.

Cartless works good with product options.

#3 Guest (guest)

Guest (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:30 AM

The game is best known for its dark sense of humor and its graphic violence. Expect to see a lot of blood and guts. Your goal is to go far across each level without letting your character get hurt. The game is over even the smallest body part injuries. It takes much patience to finish the goal. Is this much challenging? Make your best efforts to survive in this glory and funny game. We can find a way to break through Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Community Skin by Fredson Nunes Junior