There are problems with my site after upgrading today from Lightning v1.32 to v1.34:
The main site seems ok.
The largest multistore is the one with problem:
Some of the category and manufacture links are broken, leading to a page with message "category not found", this page has a URL belonging to the multistore but the theme skin is from the main site.
If I disable Lightning these problems disappear.
My site is OC22.214.171.124 and has latest Journal v2.7.3 with Journal cache enabled with all cache options on except Minify HTML
I tried to solve this by:
1) disable Journal cache and disable Lightning, then
2) delete Journal cache and Lightning cache from admin panel
3) Enable Journal cache and Lightning
...but problem remains so...
In Cpanel File Manager I noticed clicking Lightning cache is not totally empty after Clear Cache. One of sub folders has may folders in it with many files.
So I tried:
4) Disable Journal cache and disable Lightning, then
5) Delete Journal cache and Lightning cache from Dpanel file manager
6) Enable Journal cache
7) Reinstall lightning and reenable
This did not fix it either. It seems to be a problem with Lightning v1.34