- - - - -

OC 1.5.5.1 Paypal Standard SyntaxError

13 replies to this topic

#1 Mark Herman (guest)

Mark Herman (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:38 AM

Hi there.  I have OC 1.5.5.1 and i use Paypal Standard as the payment method.  I've had many customers say that they get errors when they try to checkout.  I have not had that problem, and I have not actually seen the issue.  The log files were empty, so no help there.

I guess I'm hoping that someone might actually be able to "read my computer's mind" and give me some places to look for the issue.

Unfortunately, I don't have any more information.  I'm just hoping that someone has come across this before, and they have some "It could be ..." advice.

Thanks!!

Mark

markherman1234 at gmail dot com

#2 happywheel

happywheel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:42 AM

Great post. I found your website perfect for my needs. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your post very much.  

#3 thutrangctp

thutrangctp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 07:42 AM

I know there will be many difficulties and challenges but I am determined to do it. If it does not succeed then it will be a lesson for me as well

cat mario

#4 Guest (guest)

Guest (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:52 AM

That is very useful and informative post. Thanks for share.

#5 rosie (guest)

rosie (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:46 AM

Tôi cũng đang khám phá vấn đề này

nghiện trò chơi

#6 marcusdupree (guest)

marcusdupree (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2018 - 05:37 PM

#7 siyuefa

siyuefa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 01:26 AM

In maglie calcio a poco prezzo, you are faced with piles of overstocked or outlined Products, readily available for sale at great and reasonable discounts equipaciones de futbol baratas. Some camisetas de futbol baratas are even marked won everyday! Just think of how much it will be beneficial to you -most especially when the magliette calcio is facing great economic struggles.So while you may not have amassed much of a savings maillot pas cher psg, you've prepared yourself for your future by investing in other camiseta atletico de madrid. You've stockpiled a massive arsenal of fashion maillot de foot pas cher that will last a lifetime. You have a comprar camisetas de futbol baratas for every outfit. You look great at all your maillot psg pas cher and best of all, you'll never have to buy another the rest of your life! A kate spade outlet handbags has passed and today you are celebrating. You've landed your first real job. Moreover these fake are very good copies of genuine, branded camisetas del real madrid. Generally there is a minor difference only in their chaussure homme louboutin. Some shrewd even use the comprar camisetas de futbol that is very closer to the original cheap soccer jerseys. Such maglie calcio poco prezzo are enough to confuse the prospective hola camisetas baratas.

#8 Guest (guest)

Guest (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2018 - 06:59 AM

Please treat each other well. Everybody has difficulties that we have to overcome, do not know later but how to live each day happily.

Leo @leoribeiro2007silva Best Instagram Posts & User Online viewer on Rollingpic.com

#9 phamyen (guest)

phamyen (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2018 - 07:25 AM

Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.

Lenny Face

#10 reuben singh (guest)

reuben singh (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2018 - 12:22 PM

#11 nata (guest)

nata (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:13 AM

Please treat each other well. Everybody has difficulties that we have to overcome, do not know later but how to live each day happily.

Instagram Photos Video viewer

#12 wabs talk (guest)

wabs talk (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2018 - 08:14 AM

english speaking course in delhi

best english speaking institute in delhi

english speaking course near me

english speaking institute in delhi

#13 lindarose11 (guest)

lindarose11 (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2018 - 08:26 AM

This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much. 

#14 Lupita (guest)

Lupita (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:02 AM

Leo @leoribeiro2007silva Best Instagram Posts & User Online viewer on Rollingpic.com

Nice post, thank you for sharing. Most people want to achieve their goals but they undermine the importance of confidence. If you want to succeed, you must develop confidence. You should look for reliable websites. So, I recommend downloading facebook video downloader

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Community Skin by Fredson Nunes Junior