Dowload MOD FOR DIGITAL STORE WITH OPENCART

3 replies to this topic

#1 Jgtch

Jgtch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:35 AM

Good day all, I want "Download" to exist close to "BUY" button in both product and product category pages of my store. when costumers buy my digital products, i want my store to auto-generate a download code and send it in the order confirmation email along with the product as attachment ( when the order reaches "complete status" ). i want a situation where my users can comeback to my store and download a product they've bought by entering the download code and clicking download ( there should be a "textbox" with "download button" to do this). As for the buy button, i want my users to be directed straight to checkout when the click buy. And i dont want my users to create account, so there should not be an option to register or login in the checkout page, they should be shown a form to input their personal details, Payment details and payment method and then " Confirm order" or "Submit Order". MAXD, your Cartless MOD is great, i Have implemented it but the only issue i had with it is that, i still get a pop-up when i click buy but will be redirected to checkout page just as  i expect. so, how do i disable add to cart Popup Notification.

#2 MaxD

MaxD

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 721 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:04 PM

That sounds overcomlicated.

Take a look at PayPal Digital and LAZY2 Checkout. They both are excellent for digital products checkout.

You need to disable popup by your own - maybe its spawned by your theme, or some extension. 

#3 Jgtch

Jgtch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:55 PM

hello Max, i know you can do this. Probably you need modify some model and Controller files. please look into it. did you get my PM?

#4 MaxD

MaxD

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 721 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:00 PM

I'm not interested in creating such a checkout procedure - its too personal for you, but no one else will pay for it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Community Skin by Fredson Nunes Junior