1 reply to this topic

#1 MaxD

MaxD

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 735 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:06 PM

1342719122.stripperbanner2-693x200.jpg

This package is to strip (or better say hide) some parts of OpenCart functionality, that you don't need.
This makes shop usage & management more clear, especially for dummies. Unnecessary options are not seen, letting to focus at important ones.

Package consist of parts:

• Catalog Mode: hides "Add to Cart" buttons, Cart and checkout links and zero prices
  • No Accounts: turns off customers accounts functionality, the only way to buy is guest checkout
  • No Advanced Product Features: Attributes, Options, Discounts, Specials, Rewards, Vouchers, Profiles and Marketplace Links
  • No Affiliates
  • No Cart: removes cart and transforms "Add to cart" buttons into "Buy" buttons that lead directly to checkout
  • No Design (layout override) Tabs
  • No Downloads
  • No Model
  • No Multistore
  • No Shipping
  • No Stock
  • No VAT
  • No Wishlist and Compare

You can use them in any combination. Just copy the desired xml files to vqmod/xml folder. For digital products shop consider using all parts at once (except No Downloads and No Accounts).

Download at OpenCart.com

#2 Guest (guest)

Guest (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:35 PM

Thanks for the extension.

Found a small error in de No-Downloads.xml.  A couple of filenames still contains the map 'default' instead of '*''. Also the file 'admin/view/template/catalog/product_list.tpl' generates an error as the the search string is not found.

I'm using opencart 1.5.6.4

If I find more glitches I'll happy to post them.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Community Skin by Fredson Nunes Junior