8 replies to this topic

#1 MaxD

MaxD

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 715 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

Cartless.jpg

Often the cart is not needed - especially for digital goods. 97% of shopping cases are about buying single product, so why stress customers with complications?

Cartless features:

• eliminate cart
  • eliminate quantity selection
  • transform "Add to cart" button to "Buy" button

Pressing "Buy" anywhere leads directly to checkout.

Demo: OpenShop.org.ua/demo/cartless

Download at OpenCart.com 

#2 Guest (guest)

Guest (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:58 PM

I think this is an aworesome job that u did Mr Admin, but i was wondering why u couldnt do like, You keep all the buttons i mean 'Add to Cart' and 'Buy' buttons so that if someone wants to buy directly can buy but if he wants to add more product s he can do that too!!!!! I think that would be a greatest idea

#3 Guest (guest)

Guest (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:35 AM

On top of the above the extension could be configured to enable selection, I mean to select which products should i use Buy button and which i should not but not apply to all the products

#4 MaxD

MaxD

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 715 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:23 AM

Thank you for ideas! That would be quite another extension, maybe I will create it one day.

#5 Savikar (guest)

Savikar (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:48 PM

Hi,

Its not working on my opencart please share your email so that I may share username and password. website is www.jumboshop.in

#6 MaxD

MaxD

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 715 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:56 AM

My mail is [email protected]

#7 Guest (guest)

Guest (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2014 - 04:10 PM

Hello,

I have a question, I installed cartless mod in my work environment and it works like a charm, but when I put it on a hosted server for some weird reason it doesn't work. Does the server need a reboot or smth to catch the new mod ? both places have the same apache, php and same files on server but it only work on localhost.. anyone had problem like this ?

#8 Cain (guest)

Cain (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:26 PM

Great extension!

Is there a way to link to directly to a specific product checkout page? In other words have the "buy" button link or link text come from another site?

This way someone could click on a specific product outside or opencart and be brought right to checkout for that product. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Cain

#9 Guest (guest)

Guest (guest)
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2014 - 01:54 PM

I have installed cartless on Opencart 1.5.6.4 but it's not working, my Vq mod is 2.5.1 latest

Link is

http://www.zewar.pk

Please help for it

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Community Skin by Fredson Nunes Junior